My-Cs - Malaysia's Counter Strike Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

> [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS

+6
0x7a
[MY-CS] | GeNeSiS
WazodiE
Deathlord
[MY-CS] | [S]pike[One]
DarkYellow
10 posters

Go down

> [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS Empty > [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS

Post  DarkYellow Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:23 am

Release Note

Counter-Strike 1.6 Full Non-Steam (BC1.3)
Released on Nov 27, 2008

- Half-Life engine (Build 4156 March 11, 2008 Protocol 47)
- REVOLUTiON emulator (150608)

- Using GCF files (with only minimal footprint files extracted)
- Steam not required
- Playable on LAN and Internet
- Cracked listen server (both cracked and legit clients can join)
- sXe Injected compatible (tested and should be compatible with all versions)
- Using Setti Masterserver
- No customizations/modifications except where noted
- Half-Life (both singleplayer & multiplayer) included
- CZero player models (gcf) included
- Latest PODBot (v3B20b) included
- HLTV included

NOT included: ZBots and HL Dedicated Server (HLDS)

Change Log:

Nov 27, 2008 v1.3
* Replaced corrupted GCF with good ones
* Updated installation steps and FAQ's

Nov 22, 2008 v1.2
* No more fully extracted game files, will use GCF starting from this release
* Removed HLDS. Please download HLDS using HLDSUpdateTool if you need to host server
* Removed and replaced ZBots with PODBot
* Fixed non-functional favorites

July 13, 2008 v1.1
* REVOLUTiON emulator (150608)
* Added Half-Life shortcut launcher
* Added ZBots (some common bugs have been fixed)
* Added HL Dedicated Server (HLDS)
* Added HLTV for recording demo

Jun 03, 2008 v1.0
* First release!
* HL engine build 4165 March 11, 2008
* REVOLUTiON emulator (250508)

How to install/uninstall:

1. Install to any location eg C:\Program Files
2. Open "rev.ini" in the install folder and look for CachePath
3. Set CachePath to the path of your install folder or path where your gcf files are located, eg CachePath = C:\Program Files\GCF
4. Save the file and launch the CS using shortcut created by setup

To uninstall, just delete the install folder and all shortcuts that setup created

Known issues:

1. Favorites is currently half working. You can add servers to favorites but they will not show up in the favorites list until you restart the game client. Also you cannot remove a server from favorites unless you do it manually by deleting it from serverbrowser.vdf This issue will be fixed in the future as REVOLUTiON updates their steam emulator

2. You cannot use this client to join non-steam servers that are still using old cracked engine/patch/emulator. And you might not be able to authenticate yourself as AMXModX admin on servers with AMXModX. To solve all of these problems, servers admins need to update their server with the latest patch/emulator such as Vityan's eSTEAMATiON

Advantages of GCF based CS over ripped/extracted CS:

1. Can be easily updated using CFToolbox & GCFPrep
2. No chance of accidental overwrite/deletion of original files while still possible to use custom modifications
3. Less fragmention of game files
4. Can have multiple installation which all point to the same GCF
5. More manageable and less clutter

Little FAQ's:

Q - I can't launch this CS. I'm always getting fatal error message that says "W_LoadWadFile: couldn't load gfx.wad"
A - That's because your CachePath is not correct! Please reread the installation steps

Q - I can't add servers to Favorites. They are not showing at all
A - Favorites has a little bug that causes it to be half working. Try restart CS after adding servers

Q - I got an error message saying "STEAM Validation Rejected" when i try to join some servers
A - Could be that you were trying to join some steam servers using this client which is impossible or if they are non steam servers, there's nothing you can do on your side to fix this. Just contact their admins and ask them to update their server's patch/emulator

Q - I see CZ player models in game and how to get rid of it and use original CS 1.6 player models?
A - Just delete "condition zero models.gcf" in your install folder or rename the file to something else

Q - How do i play with bots? PODBot doesn't seem to run at all when i create listen server
A - PODBot is disabled by default. Open metamod's plugin.ini and uncomment line "win32 addons/podbot/podbot_mm.dll"

Some useful links:

Vityan's eSTEAMATiON

To see the Links,you need to register.Thank you Smile

Download * simultaneous downloads is ok

Mirror *streamyx users only

Thanks for using this release! If you like this game, please consider buying original to support the game developers!
DarkYellow
DarkYellow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 48
CS 1.6 Clan : Leader of [MY-CS]
Registration date : 2008-11-28

https://my-cs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

> [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS Empty Re: > [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS

Post  [MY-CS] | [S]pike[One] Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:44 am

its great for playing zpm server and real servers...it works for singapore server too?do they?i dunno..lol

[MY-CS] | [S]pike[One]
[MY-CS] Clan Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

> [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS Empty Re: > [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS

Post  Deathlord Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:24 am

ermm i got a problem im using the same client that i downloaded from one server that is ''ZPM'' the server owned by blackcat
i used his client to connect and the problem still the same kicked reason: client error after i on sxe 7.4..

Deathlord

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkYellow Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:26 am

Hmm,this is also from Blackcat Smile
İ just shared it with you guys.Try to close Sxe 7.4 then open Counter Strike 1.6 and login to the Server.
DarkYellow
DarkYellow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 48
CS 1.6 Clan : Leader of [MY-CS]
Registration date : 2008-11-28

https://my-cs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:02 pm

ermm DarkYellow why not try close sxe for awhile..until the problem is fix or use other version of sxe instead of 7.4?

Deathlord

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  WazodiE Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:54 am

i cannot see the link de.....

WazodiE

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  [MY-CS] | GeNeSiS Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:04 am

WazodiE wrote:i cannot see the link de.....

lol, yeah, same here, say need to register but register already still same >_>
[MY-CS] | GeNeSiS
[MY-CS] | GeNeSiS

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  WazodiE Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 am

lol after i post cant see link then i can see.....
lol...
but the dl got part.....
i dun like part...
it got 5 part....
so lazy la nid dl 1 by 1.....

WazodiE

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  0x7a Sun May 19, 2013 8:03 am

links?

0x7a

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  uK_XavieR Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:43 am

links

uK_XavieR

Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

> [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS Empty how can i get this CS LINK

Post  siismax Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:01 pm

gIve ME Cs Link Wink Very Happy 

siismax

Registration date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

> [Download] (Nov 27) CStrike 1.6 (Protocol 47) Full Non Steam (BC1.3), Clean GCF Based CS Empty No link`?

Post  Jelle Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:39 pm

dafuq

Jelle

Registration date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  leor191 Mon May 19, 2014 9:51 am

ty bro

leor191

Registration date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum